Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, May 16, 2005

A grand clone army of product placement

Half of me is really excited about the new Star Wars movie coming out. The new Lego sets aren't all that interesting, but new is new :) Watched all of the "Clone Wars" animated shorts when they were on this weekend, which were really good. Lisa and I played through the rest of the Lego Star Wars game to unlock the hidden levels and, of course, the mustaches.

But the other half of me is already sick of all the ads on TV - even though we get to fast forward through them thanks to TiVo. The Clone Wars marathon probably had a disproportionate amount of SW3 ads, so maybe this isn't entirely fair. Hopefully the rest will die down in a week or so...

The unexpected thing that's been keeping me entertained this whole time: The Darth Side. Very funny, with better quotes and references than Clone Wars or anything else I've seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google