Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Soundtrack Pro

(again, still catching up)

We announced Soundtrack Pro last week at NAB, and I'm so glad that we're no longer in "super secret" mode :)

You can check out the links on Apple's site for the best information (much more than I would want to write here)...
Soundtrack Pro press release
Soundtrack Pro webpage
Make sure to check out the Walter Murch video from the second link (it's a really cool video), and go to the "Quick Tours" section to see videos of some of the features in action.

I flew down to Vegas on Sunday for the introduction, and then demoed the app in the Apple booth the rest of the week. I was happy to finally be able to talk about what we've been working on, and it was great to get reactions from people at the show.

So enjoy - check out the info, let me know what you think... I can't think of much more to say about it right now. Meanwhile, I'm back from Vegas (as of a week ago) - at work going about the usual business :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google