Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, May 16, 2005

Cleaning links off my desktop

Over the weekend I got a chance to dig through some of the links that have been accumulating on my desktop - either by reading things and getting rid of them, or by posting them up to del.icio.us.

I've mentioned it before, but here's the link to my del.icio.us account: http://del.icio.us/cflake. It's a really cool service for storing and organizing links, as well as a good distraction to see what other people have been looking at. Going through my links also gave me a good excuse to try the new version of Cocoalicious that Buzz has been working on.

More of my finds to come...

Update: and something related I found today - a pretty big essay from Clay Shirky about del.icio.us-style tagging as compared to how things have been done before: Ontology is Overrated: Categories, Links, and Tags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google