Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, March 28, 2005

Around 100 CDs

I don't know why I decided to, but at some point in the past month or so I started listening to my CDs again. I have two big 100 CD cases at work, and I rarely ever listen to them anymore. So for whatever reason I started listening to them again, 1 by 1, without skipping any, no matter how much I wanted to.

And now, I'm through the first 100 (though some might have been misplaced, so it's probably a couple short of that). From classical, to jazz, to rock, to whatever others I had back in high school to fill out my case - I listened to a lot of music.

It was weird that wasn't looking forward to hearing probably 90% of the albums, but once I started listening they weren't that bad. It was really cool to rediscover some albums I hadn't heard for a while - I hadn't listened to any Frank Zappa for years.

My favorite part was getting to my Primus albums, which are just amazing. Another guy from the office saw that I had them out, and let me borrow his Primus DVD - Animals Should Not Try to Act Like People, which has all of their music videos and tons of other footage. Very cool stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google