Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lego Star Wars

I still don't have much free time these days, but I managed to spend some time playing Lego Star Wars after I bought it a couple of weeks ago. It's a pretty fun game, but short. You play through episodes 1-3, and I got through the EP1 levels the first day I had the game.

After getting through all of the story levels, I'm going to play through in 'free' mode, where you try to collect all the hidden items, using any character you've collected so far. Some of the stuff is kind of hard to find, so I'm glad I found a walkthrough on GameFAQs.

It's kind of funny that one of the main things that you have your Jedi characters do is collect "money" (little round LEGO pieces). Sometimes they are just sitting around for you to pick up, but usually you get them by killing things, pushing buttons, breaking stuff, destroying plants, etc. It all seems a little un-Jedi-like to me :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google