Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hail and flickr

As Daisie mentioned - it hailed a few days ago, so I'm pointing you at my pictures of it. I heard it while at work, but I didn't see any accumulation - but as you can see, there was quite a bit around the house.

The nicer photo is from my regular camera, on the day it hailed. The other two are from the morning after, with my camera phone. I've been using flickr to post my cameraphone pictures, since it's pretty easy to post single photos quickly. I still plan to use my .mac account for larger sets of photos, but I don't seem to take as many these days. Now that I have a phone in my camera I don't take my full size camera around as much, and so I end up taking fewer photos. Not quite what I intended when I got the phone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google