Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Thursday, October 28, 2004

MarsEdit

I've been playing around with the MarsEdit beta a bit, and I like it so far. It doesn't support Blogger all that well yet, but it's good enough that I've been using it for the past half dozen posts or so.

Currently it can't:
  • set titles for blogger entries (even without that, I am happy to go add that later just so I can save things on my hard drive)
  • download entries from my blogger account


But those are hugely outweighed by:
  • an easy way to save entries on my hard drive
  • quick html formatting so I don't have to keep typing the code to make links
  • an interface that just feels more comfortable than a web page - nothing against blogger, I just like having a client app for this.


Anyone else played around with it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google