Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Vacation?

So I've been on my "vacation" for the past week - staying here in town teaching band camp. This has probably been the strangest vacation I've had, which I suppose I should elaborate on...

  • band camp is always unpredictable - this year is no exception
  • I've been spending a lot of time writing music, including a stretch from Sunday morning to 4:30am Monday. I haven't been getting too much sleep.
  • I got to see a bunch of the top drum corps rehearse here in Sunnyvale on Saturday, which was amazing.
  • I'm outside most of the day, so my Teva/Chaco sandal tan has returned
  • I went in to help out with some stuff at work on Monday, which I can't say I ever expected to do on my vacation.
  • I managed to burn my hand on a metal handle when we were grilling the other night. It's pretty minor, but it makes drumming a bit more difficult. Good thing I'm not drumming much these..... oh. :)


Just one more day of band camp, and then back to work. At this rate I'm going to be much more tired than when I left...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google