Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Busier

Somehow I haven't had as much free time lately, and it's not going to get better any time soon. I'm just starting to work on the music for marching band this fall, which will probably consume any of my available time for the next month and a half.

I've got a number of ideas for postings that I want to get done at some point, but it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen in the near future. Here's a list of some recent stuff, maybe I'll get to expand on the topics eventually:

  • DVDs - Comedian, Bubba Ho-tep

  • Duck of Doom and other fun things from the Munchkin card game

  • The drum corps show at Fremont last Sunday, and the upcoming shows around here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google