Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Gmail now supports Safari?

As I logged in to my Gmail account using Safari today, I noticed that it didn't say the usual text: "this browser isn't supported, but try logging in anyway" (or something similar) - it just showed me the actual login screen. Safari still isn't listed as a supported browser on their information page though.

Aside from this Gmail has had a few minor annoyances with Safari - for one, it couldn't be used to create my account back in the day - I had to use Firefox. It still seems to randomly choose to not display the page - it will show a "loading" graphic, but it doesn't display anything new until I refresh the page manually.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

UPDATE: It looks like news sites are starting to report on it, so it's not just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google