Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, May 24, 2004

Exclamation points!

Couple of miscellaneous things today...

  • I seem to use exclamation points in a lot of my entries. It's annoying, so I'll stop doing it..... tomorrow.

  • The comments pages might show up saying that they don't allow anonymous comments, but they actually do (the link/button does work). I'm going to republish the site to see if that fixes it. I apologize to anyone who is forced to deal with the newsreader implications that come along with this change.

  • I'm slightly distressed that I can no longer be easily found from a search on my name. I'm gonna have to do something about that.

  • I will point out Travis' blog with the hope that it will encourage him to write more. At least he has an rss feed, unlike Matt. Wait, actually Matt does too. Bloglines just doesn't find it. Hrm.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google