Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, April 26, 2004

TiVo!

I spent my morning with the DirectTV guy hooking things up around the house, so now we have DTV and TiVo! I'm still a novice since I had to come to work instead of playing with it all day (it was a difficult decision), but I'm sure that will change soon. Before too long I will be a full-time TiVo evangelist - just like everyone else I know that owns one :) Just kidding, you guys are great :P

Capital 'V' huh? Weird. I guess I've never typed the word before. I was pleasantly surprised that the installation happened _earlier_ than they promised - my appointment was in the afternoon but they asked if they could move it up to the morning. Since "in about 15 minutes" is a much better time estimate than "between 1pm and 5pm", I gladly took them up on the offer. I can't wait to see what presents the TiVo will have for me when I get home! (ok, I'm mostly kidding about that)(mostly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google