Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, April 12, 2004

Winter Percussion Wrap-up

Well, the season is all over, and it's good to have some more free time on my hands. The kids did really well the last couple of weeks, and we finished up much better than I thought we would way back when we started.

We got 1st place at Championships for our division, but they also have a "Champion" for the division, so really we got second place. I don't know why they do it that way, but it does allow us to say "we got 1st!" and impress the people that don't know better. Even with my nitpicking on that, they still did a really great job.

I've amassed a large amount of footage from my DV camera, so now I'm working on putting it together for a DVD. I have been running out of hard drive space for quite a while, and this doesn't help - luckily Josh has a drive that he's letting me borrow for storage.

iDVD allows for more creativity (creating menus, etc) than iMovie, so it's taking longer to put things together. Ok, I think I'll stop boring you (and me) with this talk right now. More posts to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google