Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

iMovie rules!

Dealing with movie software ended up being easier than I expected. I plugged the camera in, started the application, and hit import. After it made all of my clips (it seemed to separate them by starts and stops in the original recording, which is pretty cool), I still wanted to separate one of my big clips, so it took me about a minute to find the "Split Video Clip at Playhead". I dragged my clips down into the timeline and rendered the video, and I was done!

It was one of the few times where I actually overestimated the amount of time a project would take. The whole thing took less than thirty minutes, and most of that was spent rendering the final movie. Kudos to the iMovie team!

I also just noticed that I only have iMovie 3 on this machine, so I was able to do this on something other than the latest-and-greatest version. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google