Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, January 31, 2005

Airport woes

I've done something to my Powerbook in the past week so it no longer automatically reconnects to my usual Airport networks (at work and home). I can't seem to find the pref anywhere - can somebody clue me in?

Help says: "You don't have to select the AirPort network each time you start up or wake your computer." Lies!

Maybe my laptop just wants some attention because it's getting old

UPDATE: ok, seriously, this is really annoying. Anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, December 10, 2008, Blogger Jazmatician said…

    I'd love to know this too. My wife's macbook is a 2006 vintage and still can't figure out to use our network. It must be instructed manually each time it wakes up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google