Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Recovering from my overdue cold

Sorry for the lack of posts in the past week - I've been busy. I went down to LA last weekend to check out the show at NAMM. There were lots of celebrities signing things at the booths - Yngwie Malmsteen, Max Wienberg, Future Man (from Bela Fleck and the Flecktones), Bernard Purdie, Dennis Chambers, and many others hidden behind lines of people so they couldn't be seen. I spent my time running through the software displays and drum companies, which still managed to fill the whole weekend.

I started coming down with a cold on my way back up, which then took over my week. And with that I haven't gotten much else done... time to catch up online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google