Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, September 20, 2004

The music is done!

I'm happy to say that as of Friday night I am done with the music for this fall's show! Of course no marching band music is ever really finished - we always change little bits up until the last performance, but the main chunk of writing is done. Now I can spend my time thinking about the balance on the field, instead of what I hear on my computer, the visual aspect of it all, and maybe even start thinking about music for the winter show. No, I'll probably wait a while before I do that :)

If you want to check out any of the stuff, you can go to the Fremont High School Marching Band page - www.firebirdmarchingband.com and then go to the creatively named "Corey's Page".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google