Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Januwha?

Wow. I missed the entire month of January on this site. Seems like it's time to catch up on things - and look! While I've been napping the blogger folks have added Atom support to the site! I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it sounds exciting! Well, I kinda know what it means. Supposedly this will allow people to subscribe to my blog using things like Bloglines, but I haven't gotten that to work yet. I'll keep trying I guess. UPDATE - now it works. I guess it just needed some time to think about it.

My crappy Sprint phone that was once known as "my cool new cell phone" 3 years ago is in the process of being replaced. I ordered a Sony Ericsson T610 which arrived the other day, but I'm still waiting for the number to change. Supposedly the change can take up to two weeks, which seems a bit longer than the 2 hours everyplace quotes. Still, having two phones isn't that bad, especially when the new one's OS decides to freeze. I seem to have offended the Bluetooth gods at some point when I removed their precious 'paired object' without sacrificing something first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google