Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Friday, December 12, 2003

Reading blogs

My 'blogs' submenu used to be a cute little thing, but I now have way more than I can check on a regular basis. I stumbled across Bloglines recently, and it seems like it might help, at least a little bit.

I've kept away from RSS readers like NetNewsWire in the past, mostly because I don't like having another app sitting around that will eventually lead me right back to my web browser. This site does all of the work in the browser, and takes away my main complaint. So I have to create more :)

Well, since blogspot sites don't do RSS feeds, it doesn't work for my site or Amul's, and various others. It also seems to have a strange bug with some sites where it doesn't automatically show me the newest content - although that could be a problem specific to some of these blogs.

Send me a note if you really want me to add an RSS feed to my site - and I'll spend more time figuring out how to upgrade my blogger account. It's not very easy to find from their site right now.

I also found the pref for titles today, so look - I have titles. Wheeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google