Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

TG

Looks like I'll follow suit and post the "I'm back from Thanksgiving" posting...

So I'm back from Thanksgiving. It was good to get away from the usual things I do, and good to get out of the valley for a while. Any time I'm gone from work long enough to stop thinking about it is good as far as I'm concerned.

And I also _mostly_ forgot about marching band stuff. We finished the season the weekend before TG, which helped. Of course now I have an entire two days before the winter season starts up. (sigh) I'm not two down though, since the last day of marching band went well... no, well, it ended well anyway. During the day we had a broken timpani head, a sick kid, flat tire, missing equipment, and cold weather... but in the end everyone felt really good about the performances and how well the group has done.

I'll write more about my break later, but for now here are the two things that summarize it well:
Final Fantasy X
Las Vegas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google