Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ratatouille

Trailers for Ratatouille have been showing up on TV more and more recently, and Lisa spotted something about a "sneak preview" on one. After a bit of digging on the internet, we got ourselves some tickets for a showing on Saturday (the 16th) and headed out to see it.

And it was awesome! My memory is probably skewed, but this is certainly one of my favorites. I was a little worried about the 1:50 running time, but it just flew by. It was surprising to have another good theater experience (we saw this in AMC Saratoga, but the new theaters in Valco were nice for our previous movie), even with a sold-out crowd.

Ratatouille is an amazing film, and I'm happy that we stumbled on this opportunity to see it already. This frees up my schedule for that other thing on June 29th :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google