Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

iPhone excitement

A couple of weeks ago I was fine waiting for the iPhone. There hadn't been many interesting articles about it for a while, which lulled me into a state where I forgot that I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE. But as it turns out, my current phone actually wants it more.

I started hearing static from my old T610 that would change depending on how I was holding the phone. It wasn't something about the signal, it would change depending on how my individual fingers were positioned. I eventually figured out that by squeezing the phone fairly hard it wouldn't have any static, but that is not a fun way to carry out a conversation.

The prospect of buying a replacement phone two months before the iPhone seemed ridiculous, but I needed to do something. After thinking out loud around my coworkers, Iroro graciously offered up his old phone for me to use, and things started working again.

For a couple of weeks.

Now the static has crept into this phone as well, and I must continue to wait for the iPhone. At least I have pretty iPhone ads to keep me interested.

(sigh) It's gonna be a tough month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google