Indeed

Things that seemed important enough at the time

Monday, September 05, 2005

Let's all just forget about August…

So the chaos that was August is now behind me. In that time I taught a week of band camp, wrote a bunch of music, had other miscellaneous drumline practices, had tons to do at work, packed all of my stuff, moved, and probably some other things I'm forgetting.

I'm still getting all my services straightened out at my new place, but I finally got internet access (via Comcast cable) hooked up and working on Saturday. I'm trying to get a TV working so that I can see the DCI finals on ESPN when they're showing on Tuesday, but there have been complications so far.

Send me an email if you need my new address for something... my cell phone and email info are still the same, and they're usually the easiest way to get ahold of me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google